Chicken Broth (Soup)
Making Chicken Broth is very easy.
After making it, you just need to keep into individual
container, freeze it and when you wanted to use it, just need to thaw it.
420g Chicken Carcass and 1 Whole Chicken Leg
230g Yellow Onion (my pantry short of Yellow Onion,
thus I used Red Onion)
1/2 tbsp Black Peppercorn
4 liters Water
(Note : It is ok, if your ingredients are plus or minus (+-),
just ignore it, don't freak out.)
1) Wash the ingredients and cut into pieces. (sizes doesn't matter).
2) Heat up 1/2 cup of cooking oil and pan fried the chicken.
(I prefer this method because I found out that not much scum
appears while boiling. Choice is yours. If not, then skip this method.)
3) Add all the rest of those ingredients and stir for a few minutes.
4) Add all the water and black peppercorn and boil at high fire for
5) Boil further at medium fire for another 1 1/2 hours.
6) Strain with colander (I used colander and muslin cloth for smoother broth).
Note : No need to add salt because you will add salt later
in another dish when you are using this chicken broth.
4 containers of 500 ml (+-) for each containers.
Cool at room temperature and keep in the freezer
for later use.