15 Minutes - Fried Rice With Carrot and Egg

15 Minutes - Fried Rice With
Carrot And Egg
While posting this fried rice, I am salivating because I love fried rice and
same goes with my family.  
Easy to cook, delicious to eat and cheap to our pocket.



 2 bowls of cooked rice (preferably overnight).
2 beaten eggs with dash of pepper and salt.
1 carrot (cleaned and julienne).



 First of all, you need to cook the carrot to 80% done and leave at one side.
(Note : Don't over cook the carrot)



 Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.



 Add in the cooked rice and stir for 2 minutes.



 Add in the beaten eggs.



 Stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until the eggs 80% done.



 Add in the carrot.



 Stir until all the eggs are cooked.
You will notice that the rice is no more wet.



Sometimes I cook this dish to bring to work for my lunch or
my daughter (crazy for any fried rice) will bring to college.
Both boys in our house (husband and son) will be just boys will be boys,
prefer to eat at home.

Comments

Popular Posts