Pancake with Strawberry

Pancake with Strawberry
When my husband brought back these home grown delicious
Strawberries from Kota Kinabalu which his business friend planted it, 
I told my family that I wanted to make Pancake.  
Eating this fluffy pancake with strawberry and honey definitely a 
good healthy breakfast and good combination.
For me, I even spread some good butter over it.....yummy!
My family and I love this fluffy pancake, this recipe of mine
does not fail me whenever I make it.


Actual fact, today I am up early because earlier I sent
my husband off to Kota Kinabalu for day trip....hope his
friend will give again / more of the Strawberries to us.
Cross my fingers!   :)

Have a good rest over this weekend.



I am submitting this post to Little Thumbs Up event
with this month theme "Butter" organised by
Zoe, Bake for Happy Kids,
Doreen, My Little Favourite DIY and
hosted by Jozelyn, Spice Up My Kitchen.


Comments

Jozelyn Ng said…
Hi, Amy! Nice to meet you!

I love pan cake too! This is perfect for breakfast!

Thank you for linking to LTU!
mui mui said…
Hi Amy,
Oh yes, with pancake you would go wrong for breakfast :D You are so luckily to have your husband's friend giving you this lovely strawberries!!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe to LTU!
mui
Zoe said…
More strawberries for Amy
More strawberries for Amy
More strawberries for Amy
More strawberries for Amy...

I'm saying this with my fingers crossed too :p

Nice pancakes and I think you will need to cook these again when your husband comes home from Kota Kinabalu :p

Zoe
Sounds and looks great. I love pancakes for breakfast when I have the time. I like the idea of using the strawberry.

Popular Posts